1. I’m Wang Ming from YuWen School，the president of the Student Union.
2. An English speaking contest of our school will be held on August 6.
3. There will be a party in my garden on Sunday.
4. I’d like to invite you to judge it.
5. I’m writing to invite you to...
6. I wonder if you can come to...
7. We sincerely hope you can attend it.
8. It’s my pleasure/a great honour for me to invite you to...
9. It’s a pity that you have to go back to America soon. So a farewell party for you will be held in the Sun Club this Saturday evening. Could you come at 6:00 pm?
1. It will begin at 2:00 pm and last two hours, during which time 15 well-prepared contestants will deliver their speeches.
2. We will start at 8:00 am and arrive there at 9:00.
3. During the afternoon, we’ll...together.
4. Remember to take water and lunch with you.
5. By the way, you may take Bus No. 322 in front of your apartment and it will take you directly to the club.
6. I know you are a native speaker of English and an English teacher, and I, on behalf of our school, sincerely invite you to be part of the contest.
7. Since you are so eager to improve your English, it will prove to be a great chance.
8. I’m sure that you will enjoy yourself there.
1. Will you be available during that time? Please contact me at 1234567 at your earliest convenience.
2. Would you please let me know as soon as possible if you can accept my invitation?
3. We will feel much honored if you could come.
4. We are looking forward to your coming.
5. I am longing to see you soon.
1. I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble fitting in your new school. Such problems are quite normal. Perhaps the following suggestions are helpful.
2. I have received your letter saying you plan to play a visit to China for ten days next month. Perhaps the following suggestions are helpful to you.
3. I'm writing to you to present what I think on the further improvement of our hotel so as to attract more clients（顾客）.
4. You have asked me for my advice with regard to how to learn Chinese , and I will try to make some suggestions here.
5. I'm very glad to receive your letter asking for my advice on how to fit in the new school life. Here are a few suggestions.
6. I'm very glad to have received your e-mail. Now I'm writing to give you some advice on how to learn English well in high school.
1. I'd like to suggest that...
2. In my opinion,...
3. If I were you, I would...
4. You'd better do.../not do...